- Conference on "Regional Cooperation: good practices in the region" (4-5/03/2013)
- Meeting of the Lebanese and Jordanian Networks for the Anna Lindh Foundation (Jordan, 6-9/12/2012)
- “Arts in Dialogue” with the support of Anna Lindh Foundation (31/10/2009)
- ALF Conference on “Women’s Contributions for Dialogue and Change” (Casa Blanca, 22-25/11/2012)
- Meeting of the Arab Networks (Alexandria, 23-24/09/2012)
- Eleventh Meeting of Head of National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation (9-11/11/2012)
Designated by the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Head of the Lebanese Network for Anna Lindh Foundation, the Lebanese National Commission for Unesco is considered as of April 2005 the national representative of the Anna Lindh Foundation in Lebanon.
94 institutions are affiliated to the Lebanese National Network and aim at mobilizing the Lebanese civil society actors in favor of principles of coexistence, diversity and dialogue that ALF propagates as sources for mutual enrichment and development.