- Conference on "Regional Cooperation: good practices in the region" (4-5/03/2013)
- Meeting of the Lebanese and Jordanian Networks for the Anna Lindh Foundation (Jordan, 6-9/12/2012)
- “Arts in Dialogue” with the support of Anna Lindh Foundation (31/10/2009)
- ALF Conference on “Women’s Contributions for Dialogue and Change” (Casa Blanca, 22-25/11/2012)
- Meeting of the Arab Networks (Alexandria, 23-24/09/2012)
- Eleventh Meeting of Head of National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation (9-11/11/2012)
Established on November 30, 2004, the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Foundation for the Dialogue between cultures (ALF), an organization shared and resourced by forty three Euro-Mediterranean countries, is entrusted to bring people together from across the Mediterranean through promoting dialogue between cultures and respect for diversity.
Since its launch in 2005, the foundation aims at overcoming the misunderstandings and stereotypes which affect relations between and within the societies of the region, restoring trust in dialogue and bridging the gaps in mutual perceptions, as well as promoting diversity and coexistence.
To attend to this mission, the foundation leads Euro-Med initiatives and supports local activities in the fields of education, culture, intercultural and interfaith dialogue, and communication, that are being carried out by members of the National Networks, which represent the respective civil societies and which advocate human rights and democracy, and work towards understanding among people, religions and beliefs.
Designated by the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Head of the Lebanese Network for Anna Lindh Foundation, the Lebanese National Commission for Unesco is considered as of April 2005 the national representative of the Anna Lindh Foundation in Lebanon.
94 institutions are affiliated to the Lebanese National Network and aim at mobilizing the Lebanese civil society actors in favor of principles of coexistence, diversity and dialogue that ALF propagates as sources for mutual enrichment and development.