- Conference on "Regional Cooperation: good practices in the region" (4-5/03/2013)
- Meeting of the Lebanese and Jordanian Networks for the Anna Lindh Foundation (Jordan, 6-9/12/2012)
- “Arts in Dialogue” with the support of Anna Lindh Foundation (31/10/2009)
- ALF Conference on “Women’s Contributions for Dialogue and Change” (Casa Blanca, 22-25/11/2012)
- Meeting of the Arab Networks (Alexandria, 23-24/09/2012)
- Eleventh Meeting of Head of National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation (9-11/11/2012)
The meeting was organized to discuss the 1001 actions campaign launched by the Foundation on the occasion of the European year for intercultural dialogue, with the participation of 18 out of 49 network members. Members were briefed about the network activities during 2007; the political message of the Foundation as adopted during the Heads of Networks meeting in Cairo; and the 1001 actions campaign. Discussions focused on the recent administrative restructuring of the Foundation, and the reinforcement of the coordination role assumed by the Head of Network in the network activities, as well as in the relation with the other ALF networks and ALF secretariat.