- Launching of "The Water Education Package" on the occasion of World Water Day (22/03/2013)
- Visit of the Danish Delegation to Lebanon (18/03/2013)
- Annual Meeting of the directors and coordinators of the associated schools network (07/03/2012)
- Youth Forum for Sustainable Peace and Development (Convent of Saydet Al Bir, 18-22/04/2012)
- Workshop on Human Rights Education (22/10/2010), (10/12/2010)
- Celebration of the EFA week through the diffusion of documents and information published by Unesco to associated schools project (19-26/04/2004)
The Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet) - Lebanon, which was set up as early as 1994, is a network of schools designed to strengthen the commitment of children and young people to actively strive to promote peace as well as national and international understanding and respect for human rights and democracy.
The Lebanese National Commission for Unesco is the only authorized body in Lebanon that is entitled to establish such a Lebanese network of schools.
The activities of ASPnet - Lebanon have been so far channeled into Unesco's four major areas of concern and cluster around the following:
o World concerns and the role of the United Nations System
o Education for sustainable development
o Peace and Human rights
o Intercultural learning
ASPnet Lebanon comprises 50 schools, both public and private, of different educational levels (primary, intermediate, secondary and technical) and come from different geographical districts.