- Launching of "The Water Education Package" on the occasion of World Water Day (22/03/2013)
- Visit of the Danish Delegation to Lebanon (18/03/2013)
- Annual Meeting of the directors and coordinators of the associated schools network (07/03/2012)
- Youth Forum for Sustainable Peace and Development (Convent of Saydet Al Bir, 18-22/04/2012)
- Workshop on Human Rights Education (22/10/2010), (10/12/2010)
- Celebration of the EFA week through the diffusion of documents and information published by Unesco to associated schools project (19-26/04/2004)
An associate school needs to meet the following requirements:
o Designate a coordinator to liaise with the National Commission and the school.
o Execute the project described in the application form.
o Involve students, teachers and parents in the project.
o Inform the National Commission of the steps taken to execute the project.
o Write an annual report that describes in detail the school project and the other executed activities.
The Associated Schools annual reports are duly sent to Unesco Headquarter.